News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Will be back ! Suggestions made* !

Started by RedKetchup, November 03, 2016, 03:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

i will do a seperate forum called Mod Discussions 1.0.7
about the download forum redirects... that i dont know, i ll see when i ll be transforming the forum layout.
(or email to @The Big Chihuahua if i dont find the solution)

yes it can be .zipped all parts together and the person can copy/paste/enable  the parts he wants ^^

about cows... maybe . i can see when there.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Paeng

Quote from: kid1293 on February 16, 2017, 12:54:59 PMPackages to download and you can choose what to install.

That will be hard for you guys to keep up2date though... what if you want to update just one mod out of the 10 in a package?

I would recommend to only bundle sets...
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: Paeng on February 16, 2017, 01:15:11 PM
Quote from: kid1293 on February 16, 2017, 12:54:59 PMPackages to download and you can choose what to install.

That will be hard for you guys to keep up2date though... what if you want to update just one mod out of the 10 in a package?

it wont be a package of all things we did .

take example Traning Camp... 3 parts. i will zip together the 3 parts only, i wont put my 3576 other mods inside lol

brads3

wow RED is your list that big? or are they pieces of the bigger mods like NMT??i would do the main 1's and not redo really old mods.that is insane.

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 16, 2017, 01:19:08 PMtake example Traning Camp... 3 parts. i will zip together the 3 parts only

Yes, that's what I meant in my edited post... naturally, it makes sense to bundle a set in 1 download.

Just not many sets all rolled in one again  ;)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

elemental

Is there a limit on how many mods we can install?

I've seen a few people mention in that past that they got an error message saying "too many mods" or something like that. If every modder starts cutting all their mods into smaller mods it might cause problems if there actually is a limit to how many mods we can install.

RedKetchup

yeah maybe thats a problem. people will need to be more selective about their mods ^^

Abandoned

ya, good thing for us without CC.  Maybe the black and white cows should be left where they are in workplace and red creamery. 

Hawk

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 16, 2017, 02:17:54 PM
yeah maybe thats a problem. people will need to be more selective about their mods ^^

Or create separate installs of Banished, as discussed starting with this post.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1466.msg28463#msg28463

I'm not sure how that will affect saved games yet. I'm still testing this. It will require a bit of diligence with the registry entries when disabling mods though as it seems Banished saves all the mods from both installs (that's all I have at the moment) in the same registry entry.
Further testing may prove this option as good or not good.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

the weaponrack will hold now tools :) easily converted  ;D

and i ve done the new stone / iron storage (ghosted and non-ghosted)

come in size of 1x1, 1x2 and 1x3 :)

Hawk

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 16, 2017, 03:18:54 PM
and i ve done the new stone / iron storage (ghosted and non-ghosted)

come in size of 1x1, 1x2 and 1x3 :)

Those are cool!  ;D I'll have to download them.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

elemental

So does anyone know how many mods can be installed at one time?

RedKetchup

QueryEverything

Quote from: elemental on February 16, 2017, 04:16:03 PM
So does anyone know how many mods can be installed at one time?

I think that will really depend on your system.

As for the 'too many mods' warning / crash.  I got that the other week.  I can't remember what the fix was, but it wasn't about how many mods I had.  If I remember I will return. :D 
I've had so many CTDs the last couple of weeks I can't remember which was why :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

QueryEverything

I have no regrets ... 

(UPDATE)  only 139 files are .PKM others are SUB :D

No, I don't have all of them enabled, yes I need to delete ones, no I won't do so until the modders have updated their revamped work to 107, yes I know that there may be some bloat mods, no I don't care :)  Yes I have a gaming rig not an admin one. :D  Hahaha
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]