News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Discussions : New Medieval Town v 1.02

Started by RedKetchup, April 19, 2015, 11:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

you probably miscalculated the store/residence has 6 '' depth (with the road included) (5 depth without the road) by 4""+ 2x1 (for 2nd and 3rd floor)

so archeology corner buildings have 6x6 including 2 roads ( one north-south , one east-west ) (5x5 without the roads)
if you count the 2nd floor and 3rd floor , it will be 7x7 (2nd floor to the east, 3rd to the north)(same as other house left and right , but in a corner fashion)

for the moment they craft Archeology Artefacts (like beekeepers craft honey) i could have make them spawn everywhere like a ressource but it wouldnt be comaptible with any other 'start' like ToL or CC and would require it own start. so i decided to just RP (Role playing) the fact they wander around get artefact ^^

when you have enough piece, you can restore old monuments (from a toolbar list)

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

I do not know why but of the medieval houses have only ever considered the width 4 + 1 + 1 and never the depth ..  ;D
this could be the reason why I planned farmhouse on excel and then during the construction there weren't inside the buildings and crops / orchard!  >:(
I had to demolish everything and rebuild simultaneously to transfer the evicted families but now will be a spectacular market!
with 5 tiles in the central corridor in which to look out the single stall and some ground floor shop!

great idea of collecting pieces to build the artifact ...
It is credible!
which artifact you choose between all the links that you sent?
It will be the center of the center of my center nature park !  ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

you collect artefacts and when enough you build something. the price range to build archeology sites can range from 250 Archeology Artefacts for simple ruins to 500 for stonehedge or 750-1000-1200 for others :)

DesoPL

I got somekind i guess weird idea.

What about making an decorate set of castle walls etc ruins? Might be fun see it.

daisyj201

^^^What about making an decorate set of castle walls etc ruins? Might be fun see it^^^

That would be super cool!

RedKetchup

chillzz

since you're busy with water and castles.... what about   atlantis somewhere in the middle of a lake ? :P
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

RedKetchup

DesoPL

Also Red little question about canals you maked in latest update.

Is possible to make this cannals connection to lake / river on map or it was difficult? If you might show in screenshots might be appreciated.

RedKetchup

no, it easy to make the connection to a river or lake. the merchant isnt difficult.

if you want to be graphically best looking possible, you would want to connect it  on a beach side that is the most 'straight'
in wait i do a real connect piece

assobanana76

@RedKetchup
here we are!!
I had to widen all of 3 tiles, demolishing and rebuilding a whole row of houses !!
that work!
but I did it!
now I have to finish the individual stalls and embellish with decorative items!

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

i know i not giving alot of news lately, i am kinda in break, again :(

but i still did a little thing :)

Medieval Hostel :)

usually the vanilla ingame hostel has 5 families of 5 citizen each.
i am planning to make it 3 families of 5, but since we will able to add a 2nd floor and a 3rd floor of these.... 3x 3 Fam of 5 = at the end it can give 9 families :)

i know there isnt alot of change in my materials... but this one doesnt have stones at first floor,
the stucco-ish isnt yellow/pink/peach-ish color but more a white color
the wood also is different, it has a more rich and more warm wood color
and i made a new color for the canopies :) black and white.

chillzz

support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

Nilla

DesoPL

This House looks fun! i would like suggest also some like quary houses from CC, but you can build them in canals you created before.